Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Like: Smartwool Socks

Smartwool socks are the best socks ever.  Seriously.  If I could replace all of the socks in my sock drawer, I would buy nothing but Smartwools!  There is nothing worse than having bad socks.  One reason I love Smartwools is because they are thermo-regulating--they keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.  There are many different styles of Smartwools designed for everything from skiing to running.  For agility the best socks are the PhD Running socks.  They are ankle length and super lightweight.  The PhDs are especially made for high impact movement and do not slip down into the toe of your shoe!  All Smartwools also boast that they are blister free.  I have never gotten a blister while wearing my Smartwools--even if I'm wearing new shoes!  The only downside to Smartwools is that they are on the slightly expensive side ($12.50 for socks?!?), but I believe that they are worth every penny.


--Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment